Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Working on Self-Improvement

Well, it's New Year's Eve Day, so now is the most appropriate time to think about what has happened this year, as well as ways in which I want to change or improve myself.

This year was, overall, not a good one. Too much stress, not enough writing, and I'm still unemployed at the end of the year. So for 2020, I'm going to sign up for grant writing classes. This will help me add some extra credentials to my resume, and help me stretch out a bit as a writer. I want to put in the time to help myself become better as a writer overall, and acquire more tips and tricks to write more efficiently and succinctly for whichever business I am working for in the future.

I understand that I am very far from perfect, but I also understand that I can be better with some effort. Every year I try to make one positive change to my life; either improving something in my house that will improve my quality of life, or learning something that will help me be a better person overall. Hopefully these writing courses will help me in a positive direction, both as a writer and in acquiring a job.

Here's to the end of 2019, and the beginning of 2020. I wish everybody well, and that your fortune does nothing but improve.

-A.M.W.


No comments:

Post a Comment