Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A Little Success Goes A Long Way

I have gotten a freelance type job with a Russian company by the name of Rambler Internet Holdings. They've started corresponding more with native English speakers, and even though they've been able to translate their messages from Russian to English, they hired me to proofread and edit their emails for grammar and spelling before they're sent to the appropriate parties. The pay is good for what work there is to do, so I'm happy that I'm going to be able to earn my living again.

I'm still going to be looking for a bigger job with more hours, and I would welcome any freelance job that involves proofreading/editing. For today, however, I think I'll be happy knowing that I have a job thanks to my academic achievements in English, and work on my thesis.

-AMW

No comments:

Post a Comment