Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Continuous Self-Improvement

Hello Dear Readers. I hope you've had a good week.

After I earned the last three certificates, I took a little bit of a learning break, and then realized I was bored. Boredom is bad for me, for many reasons, the first of which is that my brain does not handle boredom well, as I like to be challenged.

So I've gone back to Codecademy and I've been having a great time. I brushed up on my HTML5 knowledge, and now I'm almost done with their CSS course. It's been fun building on what I started learning at 13, when dial-up internet had finally come to my hometown and I could figure out how to make web pages.

I'm of the opinion that as long as people are learning, they are growing. I like to grow, and to know more when I go to bed than when I woke up that morning, a continuous self-improvement. I also enjoy learning new ways to express myself, as communication is always an important part of being human. Coding is just another language to learn to help express something visually, and I enjoy it.

Whatever way you like to learn, and however you enjoy communicating, I hope you are taking time for yourselves, Dear Readers. Have a good week.

-A.M.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment